150 g /
125 g /
125 g /
Type 00 flour
120 g /
100 ml /
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL WITH LEMON FLAVOURFind out more
120 ml /
1 sachet /
1/2 teaspoon /
Bicarbonate of soda
A pinch of salt
1) Take a non-stick 12-muffin patty tin (or two six-muffin tins) and place the paper cases in it.
Take two large bowls. Place the dry ingredients - the sugar, brown flour, type 00 flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and pinch of salt - in one of them and mix briskly.
2) Wash the fresh blueberries and dry with kitchen paper, then coat them with a little flower. This will help to keep them on the surface during cooking.
3) Place the milk and the two eggs in the other bowl and whisk hard. Then dribble in the lemon-flavoured extra virgin olive oil and stir briskly. Pour into the other bowl with the flour and the other ingredients.
4) Stir briskly, trying to mix all the ingredients thoroughly without allowing lumps of flour to form in the mixture.
5) Add the flour-coated blueberries and stir them gently into the mixture.
6) With a spoon, share the mixture over the various muffin cases. The mixture must fill all the cases almost to the brim.
7) Place in the oven at 180° at once and bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool, they will smell wonderful!
VIRGINIA SIMONI FROM RAGOÛT FOOD
Ragoût Food is a small good food guide. The blog's name comes from the French verb ragoûter, which means “to reawaken the appetite". Virginia is always on the look-out for new eating-places to discover and original recipes to make and post online.